Beating the decline through well site automation
Shale well operations streamline as operators learn how to optimize the process.Read more here
Automation and IoT help maximise well production
Learn from our industry expert’s new efficient ways to improve oil recovery.Secure your place
New well site case studies and the latest results
Detailed well-by-well analysis on the latest in well site automation across North American shale plays.View the latest program
Who should attend
- Shale Well Operations
- Well Site Automation
- Reservoir Engineering
- Shale Well Engineering
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Drilling Technologies
- Facilities Engineering
- Facilities Management
- Shale Well Services
- Production Engineering
- Project Development
- Research & Development
- Process Engineering
- Sustainable Development
- Legal & Compliance Work
- Real Time Monitoring
- Health & Safety Management
- Environmental Assessments
- Well Site Technologies
- Site & Asset Management
- News Reporting & Journalism
The Canadian Well Site Automation 2018 Exhibition and Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in well site automation and new technological advancements in IoT for improving efficiencies and operations...view more...
- Advantek International
- Apache Corporation
- Bazean Corp
- Bluetick, Inc
- EKU Power Drives Inc.
- Energy Group Ltd
- Evok Innovations
- Expanse Energy Solutions
- Extreme Telematics Corp
- Gray Matter Systems
- Industrial Internet Consortium
- INTECH Process Automation Inc.
- Jetta Operating
- Kelvin Inc.
- KEYSTONE ENGINEERING
- Master Flo Valve Inc.
- Mycometer, Inc.
- Nabors Drilling
- Nalco Champion
- National Oilwell Varco
- Oilfield Data Services, Inc.
- Range Resources Corporation
- SignalFire Telemetry
- Statoil North America
- The REACH Group
- Twin Eagle Consulting
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation
- WIKA Instrument, LP
- X-Chem, LLC
The Well Site Automation 2018 Exhibition and Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in well site automation and new technological advancements in IoT for improving efficiencies and operations...view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2018:
- Making an economic assessment for developing well site automation
Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for developing automation to boost efficiencies
- Integrating new well site automation technologies into existing systems
Build take-home solutions and identify suitable technologies for greater efficiency, lower costs, and safer operations
- Looking at real-time data and cutting-edge communication networks
Avoid the pitfalls and learn from experts on the latest measuring and monitoring technologies and better well site communication systems
- Cost reduction strategies in well site operations for a low oil price market
Ensure a low-cost project is maintained throughout the process in light of the current low oil price market
- New technologies and technical know-how in IoT and well site automation
Explore the latest advances in well site automation and developments in IoT and the tools available to improve on efficiencies and well site operations
- End-user case studies in automation and how to make a successful transition
Gain insight from multiple well sites and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure a successful automation program
- Excellent group of Speakers. Very informative conference, Tim Hughes, Chem Treat
- Well Site Automation is still an important topic but still not getting the attention, Gideon Huisamer, Pilog
- Excellent information gathered and networking opportunity, Bilal Hakim, ODSI
- Although the presentation were well provided with interesting topics, the target audience was wrong, Oscar Beltraw, EKU Power Drives
- Insightful presentations - good opportunity to network, Joe Perino, WellAware
- Very informative conference to understand different perspectives of Well Site Automation across the various phases of Well Life Cycle, Ketan Puri, Infosys Ltd.
- Well organized and great discussions. Networking opportunities were excellent, Adin Nand - Zedi Inc.